Amber Kodad, CFP®, MBA
Director, Advisor Resource Center
- Director, Advisor Resource Center/Financial Planning
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science, Financial Services
- Series 7 and Series 63 Securities Registrations held through LPL Financial.
- Registered Representative with LPL Financial
- Investment Advisor Representative
Amber assists the team in creating and developing client's Financial Plans, while working with Marci & Victor to create meaningful strategies that aim to secure clients' futures and accomplish their goals. She gradated from San Diego State University with a Bachelor of Science in Financial Services, and obtained a Master's degree in Business Administration through California Miramar University.
Amber has twin baby girls, Adalyn and Paige, that keep her very busy. With any spare time, she likes to hike, run, travel, and spend time outdoors with my dog Bailey.